Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

great physician show details great physician
by Giuseppe Clemente on Jun 6th, 2010

The day I went to see Dr Ridley, I was able to change/improve many many things in my life, I feel like hitting a health jackpot. I really like her approach to the root of the problems and the fact that she is seeing the patient as a human and not just as a "symtoms" carrier.

IUD show details IUD
by P R on Nov 7th, 2009

My first time meeting dr. Ridley was to get a consultation about the IUD. I am a mid 20s female that wants to explore the IUD option for family planning. I don't have any children at the moment and am in a monogamous relationship with my boyfriend of the past 18 months. Dr. Ridley spent time discussing the options that best fit me and why. she also was very informative about some other issues i have and didn't even realize it was something that i could fix. i felt, and still, very comfortable with her and her staff. i appreciate how straight forward she is, while still being very compassionate. she shows an extreme amount of interest in helping me as a patient. i feel like she isn't just there to "do her job", but to truly help me because she cares and wants to do everything that she can to help.I have recommended her to my family, friends and colleagues. I trust her with my health.