A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtney Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtney Phillips, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney K Phillips MD is a female Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Courtney K. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Courtney Phillips has 6 office locations.
Dr. Courtney Phillips practices Urology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Yonkers Urologists.