A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Poswinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtney Poswinski is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtney Poswinski, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Poswinski graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Poswinski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bluffton Regional Medical Center
- Kosciusko Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney E Poswinski MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Courtney E. Poswinski practice?
- Dr. Courtney Poswinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Courtney Poswinski practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Emergency Physicians.