A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtney Quinn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Abdomen & Digestion
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Quinn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Johns Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney E Quinn MD is a female Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Courtney E. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Courtney Quinn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Courtney Quinn practices Surgery near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX and Livingston, NJ.
See New Haven Surgeons.