A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Rhoades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtney Rhoades is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtney Rhoades, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhoades graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Rhoades has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney Paige Rhoades DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Courtney P. Rhoades practice?
- Dr. Courtney Rhoades has 2 office locations.
Dr. Courtney Rhoades practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.