A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Roark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtney Roark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roark
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Roark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtney Roark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roark graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Roark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney Roark MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Courtney Roark practice?
- Dr. Courtney Roark has 1 office location.
Dr. Courtney Roark practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.