A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Roark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtney Roark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtney Roark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roark graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Roark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney Roark MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Courtney Roark practice?
- Dr. Courtney Roark has 1 office location.
Dr. Courtney Roark practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.