Dr. Courtney Roark MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Dallas, TX

October 3rd, 2016
Mean Doctor
She does not help people when they need it. Too bad I had her for a doctor. I do not recommend her.

July 12th, 2014
caring
they do worry about your health...dr roark has been my pcp for almost 5 years and im happy with her..we need more docs like her

August 10th, 2012
Congratulations! Dr. Roark named " One of The Top Ten Doctors in Dallas!
I see that "D" Magazine named Dr. Roark "One Of The Top Ten Doctors in Dallas 2012"I am so glad I wasnt the only one who thought Dr. Roark Was fantastic! I am so glad for her to receive this award! Sometimes when reading these reviews and someone has a bad experience, blames the doctor I cant believe they are saying such stuff! NEVER have I had a bad experience, or have I seen Dr. Roark when she is not smiling and laughing!I have been a long time patient and I am telling you, that you will not find a more intelligent doctor who truly cares about her patient. Afterall, you dont get named to the "TOP 10 DOCTORS " for nothing!

May 14th, 2012
great doc!
absolutely love this doctor, she is very friendly, with a great sense of humor. Her diagnostic skills are second to none. I would absolutely recommend her!She will be your doctor forever! I have my family going to her now does that tell you anything?

January 24th, 2012
Dr. Roark
I was very pleased with Dr. Roarks' help with my problem. I have gone to several doctors only to be told nothing could be done.She took the time to explain the problem and even brought a model in to help me visualize what was going on. Dr. Roark went out of her way to spend the time to make sure i knew exactly what happened and how to deal with it.She scores top honors with me! I will recommend her to my friends and family.

November 11th, 2011
Worst medical experience ever!
This has been the worst visit to the doctors office. I had to find a new doctor since my previous doctor retired. I read the review so I gave this doctor a try. I could not have been more wrong. I have been dealing with a medical problem for months now, and finally gave in to finding a doctor. The experience was annoying in the waiting room, I had made an appointment and arrived 20 min. early and still waited those 20 plus 30 min. All the patients that were also waiting had been waiting even longer. All that time and the only thing Dr. Roarke did was send me to take a blood test. The nurse then said call back in a week. I have called four times and try to see what else to be done. It was been two weeks I still have same illness and I have not even spoken to the doctor after having left 4 voicemails and talking to the head nurse.

August 5th, 2011
Great doctor
It is hard to find a really good doctor these days with all the rushing around. However, I wanted to take the time to let other know Dr. Roark is simply the best! She is sharp, caring and takes her time to listen to you.

July 14th, 2011
Dr. Roark is the best, not only is she up on the latest treatments, she takes the time to listen to you. Her sense of humor is refreshing (considering i get very nervous going to the doctor)she is so nice and always gives me samples of medications to help me cut costs. I highly recommend her.

May 11th, 2011
It's refreshing to find a doctor who really cares and takes the time to figure out what is actually going on with you. I have been to several doctors prior to Dr. Roark and basically felt like I was taking up to much of their time and they couldnt figure it out. Dr. Roark is THE sharpest knife in the drawer! I have my friends now going to her. I highly recommend her!