A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtney Rose is Average.
Dr. Rose has 10 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney Rose DO is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Courtney Rose practice?
- Dr. Courtney Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. Courtney Rose practices Pediatrics near Jacksonville, TX.
See Jacksonville Pediatricians.