A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Schellpeper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Schellpeper graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Schellpeper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney Nicole Schellpeper MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Courtney N. Schellpeper practice?
- Dr. Courtney Schellpeper has 1 office location.
Dr. Courtney Schellpeper practices Emergency Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Emergency Physicians.