A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtney Schreiber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtney Schreiber, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from New York University.
Dr. Schreiber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney Anne Schreiber MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Courtney A. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Courtney Schreiber has 7 office locations.
Dr. Courtney Schreiber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Pittsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.