A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtney Schreiber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtney Schreiber, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Contraception.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schreiber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Courtney A. Schreiber practice?
Dr. Courtney Schreiber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.