Dr. Courtney Shelton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Courtney Shelton?

July 25th, 2016

My only concern is the wait. Dr. Shelton will do what's necessary to care for your complaint. He has a wonderful professional bedside manner.

April 22nd, 2015

Very shocked at this visit

The office is very unprofessional,getting pass the staff is a challenge then the doctor acted like I was contagious. I WON'T BE RETURNING

March 25th, 2014

Ex-Patient of Dr. Shelton

I really felt that Dr. Shelton cared about my health and did all he could do to make sure that I was taken care of. His staff is very nasty and very unprofessional. They charge when you don't make an appointment, no matter what the reason is of why you can't make it. I suffer from a chronic illness (Lupus) and I was very ill and needed to see the doctor. His staff told me that I would have to pay my bill for missed appointment before I could see him. I explained that I didn't have it but I really needed to see him, please. They told me NO, NO, NO, not unless I pay for my missed appointment first. I was told, "You gone have to pay something before you see the doctor and that's just the way it is". They obviously care more about money (that's not theirs) more than they do the well-being of the patients. I ended up going to the emergency room. After this incident I tried calling to speak with Dr. Shelton and they wouldn't let me speak to him, they kept telling me I had to speak to the office manager first and explain why I need to talk to the doctor. I've also had problems getting them to make appointments for me that Dr. Shelton told them to make for me (to other doctors), they always say they are going to call you back with things you need but they don't. Its very hard to find a doctor who actually cares about his/her patients anymore and takes the time to listen and do all the tests possible to make sure that everything is checked. Dr. Shelton is that kind of doctor and I hate that he allows his staff to screw things up with his patients. All they do is sit there laughing and talking about people right in front of the other patients. They have nasty attitudes, they greet you as If you have done something wrong and they make you feel uncomfortable when you come in. I hope he gets a hold on things before he loses all his patients because I'm sure that I'm not the only one that this type of thing has happened to. They are too comfortable doing this, he is an excellent doctor and it would be a shame for him to go down because of those ratchet staff members. I really loved Dr. Shelton but I deserve to be treated with respect from every member in the office. May God be with him!!!

July 18th, 2013

Bad Staff in Office

Dr. Shelton is an excellent doctor, he is very knowledgeable. On the other hand his stuff is a hot ghetto mess. They are very unprofessional. I have seen a high turn over in staff and it seems like they just get worse and worse. The lady told me they send in prescriptions in at the end of the day, who does that for a patient who is in pain, you can give me my prescription in my hand if that is the case. I really hate that I will not be a patient of his anymore because of his non professional staff. They gossip about other patient's while you are sitting in front of them. Office needs better staff.

July 2nd, 2012

I was billed for over $1000 worth of lab tests that Dr. Shelton did not ever explain to me - the office will not give me my results and I have switched Dr's as a result of this.

June 18th, 2012

Used to be a Dr. I recomended to everyone

I had been seeing Dr. Shelton for over 5 years but in the past 2 years things started going downhill fast. Once he moved his office from the 315 building over to the older 285 building it was like his office staff started to decline as well. I would call numerous times with no return call, the girls always had an attitude when answering the phone acting like you were bothering them. A normal visit usually takes over 2+ hours because once he moved he became the only doctor in the practice with the same number of patients. It's sad because this great Doctor let his staff run his practice into the ground. But I think the last straw for me was when he decided to make his WIFE the office manager. BIG BIG BIG mistake. She is rude, unhelpful and just downright nasty. I will never go back to his office again.

April 20th, 2017