inactive

Courtney E Sherman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 23rd, 2016
Great Doctor!
One of the greatest doctors I have ever been to. She knows her stuff and performs some of the latest techniques. I went to her for AVN and she has been great with treatment and surgeries.

April 27th, 2016
Nice to a point
I really liked Dr. Sherman at first. She did my knee surgery but I continued to have problems. She eventually became very rude to me and let me know I was irritating her. I am looking for a new surgeon now. My leg was better BEFORE Dr. Sherman operated. I finally just gave up. I hope I can find someone who can get me up, on my feet and out of this wheel chair which I did not have to use before her surgery. I will never go back to the Mayo.

January 8th, 2016
Praise for Dr. Courtney Sherman
Dr. Sherman performed surgery on my knee, after two previous failed knee replacements. Not only is she a top-rate surgeon, her compassion and caring shows through each time I see her. She is so easy to converse with, answers all questions and never makes me feel rushed! I respect and admire Dr. Sherman immensely! She gave me hope when I felt that I was in a hopeless situation.

January 13th, 2015
Dr. Sherman is the best doctor you will ever have.

August 13th, 2014
Wonderful!
She's the best, most compassionate dr. I have ever been to. I will be forever grateful to her for finding out my problem (severe hip osteoarthritis) and helping me in more ways then one. She has a wonderful bedside manner and I felt completely at ease with her. She will be doing my knee replacement in the future. I wouldn't want anyone else doing it.

December 2nd, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Sherman knew exactly what was wrong with me when she reviewed my records unlike 2 other orthos I went to. She's so smart yet so down to earth. She really cares about her patients.