Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Courtney Shires
Dr. Courtney Shires, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Germantown, TN, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 2 other locations). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Otolaryngology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shires is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto, Methodist South Hospital and Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton. She speaks English.
Dr. Courtney Shires has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Courtney Shires is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, TN.