Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Courtney Sinclair
Dr. Courtney Sinclair, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, GA, with another office in Canton, GA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Sinclair is affiliated with Cartersville Medical Center, Northside Hospital-Cherokee and Northside Hospital Cherokee. Dr. Sinclair has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Courtney Sinclair has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Courtney Sinclair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, GA.
Dr. James Cross
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Canton, GA 1.57 mi58
Dr. Jose Baez Lorenzo
Surgery of the Hand, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Canton, GA 3.56 mi7
Dr. Peahen Gandhi
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Canton, GA 4.17 mi14