A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Sinclair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtney Sinclair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinclair graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sinclair has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney E Sinclair MD is a female Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Courtney E. Sinclair practice?
- Dr. Courtney Sinclair has 1 office location.
Dr. Courtney Sinclair practices Gynecology near Canton, GA.
See Canton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.