Dr. Courtney Snyder DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2017
Tragic Loss
The loss of Dr. Snyder as a practitioner is a loss not only to his patients, but to the entire medical community he served. No one will find a more competent, dedicated doctor. He invested his time & expertise in each and every one of the people he met, both in his practice and in the hospitals. He truly cared about the individual and interacted with each person with kindness and good humor. In the world of medicine today, he is unreplaceable. A true loss of a good doctor.

February 25th, 2017
Heartbroken
I have been a patient of Dr Snyder for over 30 years. I am heartbroken that he is no longer practicing medicine, there will never be another one like him, he was well experienced, caring and compassionate, he always sat and explained everything to you in detail and spent as much time with you as you needed even if you just needed somebody to talk to. I don't know what I'm going to do without Dr. Snyder I will miss him terribly he wasn't just my Dr he was a FRIEND! I went to see the new Dr and it sure is different walking into that office without Dr Snyder there.

February 24th, 2017
Best doctor ever.

February 22nd, 2017
my guardian angle
The best of any doctors ever !! Ever loved and adored.We are devastated this great and caring man is leaving his practice. Our love for "Court" will live on , there will never be another!!!!

January 6th, 2016
HORRIBLE, LAZY, UNETHICAL
Does not actually see patients he passes them off on his CRNP who messes up prescriptions and diagnoses. The website for Comprehensive Internal Medical Associates is a complete lie. All of the other doctors have left and the CRNP they have listed isn't even the one who works there. I have gone 3 weeks without my medication because of his lack of compassion, caring, and work ethic. I have had to call the office every day to check on my status of my results and they never pick up. I miss Dr.Keenan. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PRACTICE!

September 16th, 2015
RN BSN
He has been my primary care doctor for 20 years. As a registered nurse I fine him knowledgeable , understanding and very compassionate. He knows the limits of his knowledge and will refer you to other doctors when needed. He knows the best specialists to send you to.

January 26th, 2013
Dr Snyder has treated my family for almost 30 years. He has always been caring, understanding and accurate, providing thoughtful treatment for the best outcome,He invests time, getting to know his patients,and is truly dedicated, a rare physician in today's medicine.

December 23rd, 2011
A very caring and experienced doctor!
Dr.Snyder takes his time with you and explains everything to you. He is pleasant and caring. Most of all, he is experienced and always right on with the diagnosis. His office staff are quick to get back to you and are professional. I always leave there feeling better. You may have to wait a bit to see him but he will spend as much time as he needs when it is your turn with him.

September 13th, 2011
Nothing but the BEST DOCTOR I have ever known
Dr. Snyder has been our family doctor for many years. We find him to be the most kind, precise, conscientious, punctilious and meticulous doctor one could hope to have. It is always a pleasure to see him.

July 5th, 2017