A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Trylovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Courtney Trylovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtney Trylovich, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Trylovich graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Trylovich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney G Trylovich FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Courtney G. Trylovich practice?
- Dr. Courtney Trylovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Courtney Trylovich practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.