A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtney Wells, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Eating Disorders
- Failure to Thrive
- Lyme Disease
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wells has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney Marie Wells MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Courtney M. Wells practice?
- Dr. Courtney Wells has 3 office locations.
Dr. Courtney Wells practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.