A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Courtney Wells, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Eating Disorders
- Failure to Thrive
- Lyme Disease
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wells has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wells accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans