A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Coutney Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Mitchell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Coutney Leigh Mitchell MD is a female Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Coutney L. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Coutney Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Coutney Mitchell practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.