A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Mitchell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney L Mitchell MD is a female Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Courtney L. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Courtney Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Courtney Mitchell practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Radiologists.