A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Courtney Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Mitchell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Courtney L Mitchell MD is a female Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Courtney L. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Courtney Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Courtney Mitchell practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Radiologists.