A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Coy Flowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Coy Flowers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Coy Flowers, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Flowers graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Flowers has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
- Beckley Arh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Coy Alden Flowers FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Coy A. Flowers practice?
- Dr. Coy Flowers has 1 office location.
Dr. Coy Flowers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ronceverte, WV.
See Ronceverte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.