A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Coy Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Coy Freeman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Freeman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Coy Freeman MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Coy Freeman practice?
- Dr. Coy Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Coy Freeman practices Urology near Powell, TN.
See Powell Urologists.