A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Coy Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Coy Freeman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Coy Freeman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Freeman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Coy Freeman MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Coy Freeman practice?
- Dr. Coy Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Coy Freeman practices Urology near Powell, TN.
See Powell Urologists.