A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Coye Carver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Coye Carver, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Coye Carver, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Carver graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carver has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Coye Tram Carver MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Coye T. Carver practice?
- Dr. Coye Carver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Coye Carver practices Ophthalmology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI.
See Livonia Ophthalmologists.