A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Coyle Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Coyle Connolly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Connolly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Cape Regional Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Coyle Sean Connolly DO is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Coyle S. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Coyle Connolly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Coyle Connolly practices Dermatology near Linwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Barnegat, NJ.
See Linwood Dermatologists.