A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Coyness Ennix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Coyness Ennix, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Ennix graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Ennix has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ennix accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 47 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans