A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cozzette Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cozzette Lyons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cozzette Lyons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Lyons has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lyons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cozzette Lyons practice?
Dr. Cozzette Lyons practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.