Dr. Craig Butler Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Craig Butler?

Darnellar C Hayes

Posted on August 14th, 2012

Dr. Bulter a great dr. very nice and dr. Bulter did sugery on both of my wraist I have no pain at thank God for him

Well Worth the Wait

Posted on July 12th, 2012

I accompanied my elderly father to Dr. Butler to evaluate his hip pain. My Dad and I are very accustomed to years of medical appointments with hurried doctors who have little more than 5 minutes for meaningful patient-doctor discussion. I was extremely pleased with the time and care taken by Dr. Butler in explaining to my Dad the diagnosis and a course of treatment not involving costly additional testing or the use of prescriptions. Our wait time was an hour before seeing Dr. Butler but well worth the 20 minutes of one-on-one quality medical care and advice.

Horrible Experience

Posted on April 27th, 2012

Saw Dr Butler for an ACL reconstruction a few years back. He got pissy with me and took me after my pain meds because I told him that just anti-inflammatory meds weren't doing the trick right after surgery. Should have made a med board complaint about it.

Unreliable

Posted on March 10th, 2012

I Had 3 appointments with him in his clinic due to an ankle sprain. The first visit was normal. However, when I went to the follow-up, the nurse received me and put me in their little waiting room, then nobody came to see me for 1 hour even when I asked during the waiting! So I had to schedule a third visit. They canceled my appointment without telling me until I showed up for the appointment! Definitely not recommended~~~~Very very bad service, don't feel like they care much.

He Ended My Confusion & Worry

Posted on October 29th, 2011

Having seen multiple orthopedic specialists, he spent time dissecting my medical history and all of my previous treatments. He was extremely insightful and explained why my prior doctors may have gotten less that full information when I was evaluated. He never disparaged my prior treatment and instead even offered that he might have thought the same as they did if he had seen me at that point. Very professional, he took his time, and is excellent at communicating complex medical terms and conditions. I highly recommend him.

Posted on October 20th, 2011

Overall Dr. Butler appeared to knowledgeable in his field. I do not feel that he was concerned about me, more so the insurance company.

Posted on February 12th, 2011

Very professional Very respectifulHelps to releive apprehensionListens to patient with interest

Dr. Butler is the epitome of the arrogant, all-knowing physician

Posted on December 20th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Butler caused much stress:He was more than an hour late, during which most of the time I was in the examining room in a not comfortable position. When I asked if he'd had an emergency, as reason for the long wait, he said no, he just took his time with patients and I should be glad of that. The exam was excruciating, he said the x-ray already had told him what was wrong, he gave me a cortisone shot, and scheduled a second visit.When I called his office a few days later in extreme pain, asking for either a pain prescription or an office visit, I did not hear back that day. When I called late the next day, his nurse said he "didn't get to his messages" yesterday, that I should just take some advil. Fortunately, a physical therapist friend recommended prolotherapy and I am now pain-free and no longer a patient of Dr. Butler's. I strongly recommend that anyone with joint problems do the following:1. Avoid Dr. Butler;2. Research prolotherapy (several doctors in Tally offer it).

WARNING!

Posted on September 24th, 2010

Dr. Butler is absolutely the worst doctor ever encountered. He has a very poor bedside manner and contrary to the prestigious med school from which he graduated, he has a poor knowledge base of infectious diseases. He has a poor patient-doctor relationship, seems unconcerned, quick to point fingers due to patient's need for pain control, all the while, patient was harboring a life-threatening infection due to his handling of surgery and failure to culture lesions and listen to the patient. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR! VISIT HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Collegiate Athlete

Posted on December 14th, 2009

I was a past patient of Dr. Butler and I must say that he was a very good doctor. I had bi-lateral ACL and meniscus tears in both knees. These season ending knee injuries were two years apart. With both surgeries there was a 3-4 month rehab and I have not had a problem with my knees. These surgeries were done while in high school and I went on the play as a D-I collegiate athlete. Considering the horror stories I've heard and ugly scars I've seen, I consider myself blessed. I would strongly recommend Dr. Butler to anyone.

doctor rating

Posted on September 16th, 2009

i think you rock and you are the best

Posted on July 1st, 2015