A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Chambers, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Chambers, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chambers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Anthony Chambers MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Chambers practice?
- Dr. Craig Chambers has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Chambers practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Interventional Pain Medicine near Allen, TX.
See Allen Physiatrists and Allen Pain Management Doctors.