by Carol on Nov 14th, 2015

Excellent Doctor!!! I struggled for many years with back, neck and hip pain. Although he didn't give me the actual diagnosis he realized I was suffering from more than what he could treat and referred me to someone else. I had been trying to get a diagnosis for the underlying problem for almost 20 years. I still go to him for ongoing issues but I will forever be grateful to him for getting me to the correct doctor to deal with my main issue that has greatly improved my quality of life.

Dr. Craig Chambers show details Dr. Craig Chambers
Nov 21st, 2010

Dr. Craig Chambers has been my doctor for over 2 years. I highly recommend him, his bedside manner shows his caring attitude toward his patients. All my questions are answered, he follows through with referalls if needed in a very timely manner. office staff is great! waiting time is usually 10 to 15 mins. He is a wonderful and caring doctor.

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
Jul 1st, 2010

Good experience from the lobby to checkout. His nurse spent 10 minutes with me and I spent over 15 minutes with Dr. Chambers and had a chance to get all my questions answered. They both seemed to really care about my problem. I needed a MRI and got in quickly. His nurse even called to let me know the results since i had to go out of town before I could get it to talk with Dr. Chambers. Dr. Chambers is worth the wait to get in.

Patient show details Patient
Dec 3rd, 2009

Excellent, knowledgeable doctor who pays attention to treating my disability.

Dr. Craig Chambers is excellent show details Dr. Craig Chambers is excellent
Sep 13th, 2008

I have found Dr. Chambers to be one of the most caring, intellegent doctors that I have come across in some time. His bed side mannor is above and beyond. Dr. Chambers is one of a kind.