A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Davis, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Davis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Aurora North
- Swedish Medical Center
- Colorado Orthopedic Consultants, PC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig A Davis MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Davis practice?
- Dr. Craig Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Davis practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.