Learn more about Dr. Craig Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Harrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrison
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Harrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Harrison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harrison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
- Health Center Northwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Andrew Harrison MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Craig Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Harrison practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Kalispell, MT.
See Kalispell Internists and Kalispell Gastroenterologists.