Dr. Craig Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Miller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 23rd, 2017

He saved my foot

I was in the ER at outline memorial as it was in 2004. My mother worked the ER with him at beside before this incident. 2004, between hurricanes 2 and 3 I had dislocated my right foot to the left and back as well as breaking the end of my tibia and fibula off. I was rushed to the ER by my mother. I had blood going to my foot bit not coming back. I could have easily lost my foot, but thanks to Dr Miller and his rush into action, I still have my foot ^_^

December 3rd, 2016

Gone to dr. Miller for over 10 years. Best bedside manner a dr could have. Knows his stuff. Treats.you like a friend.

May 31st, 2016

I'm 43 years old and I have never had a primary physician as great as Dr. Miller. Unless you're a prude or have mental issues you will never leave Dr. Miller's office without a laugh or a smile. He cares and he loves what he does and it shows on every visit.

June 24th, 2012

to the Signature family member

You obviously dont know Dr. Miller because you live so far away if you cared so much about your family member move closer or change physicians. As a patient of his for many many years its safe to say you are a nut who doesn't have a clue.

April 4th, 2012

Signature Health Care

I too have a relative at Signature under Dr. Miller's care. In a phone conference call about problems at Signature he was VERY rude, made accusations that I did not care for my relative ("you don't know about her condition you never visit her.")-- I live 800 miles away --, rudely told me to ask a pharmacist about the med he was giving, and basically said he did not have to explain to me why he was using one med instead of a another. I have never been spoken to by a doctor this way before! His patients there can not complain--most have dementia.

November 30th, 2011

I am lucky to have such a caring physician who spends time actually listening to my issues and is honest with me

October 14th, 2011

Not your typical Doc

Hard to believe that a physician exists that actually will take the time to talk WITH you- and not just about medicine- but about life. In today's world I find it hard to believe that a physician will kick back and actually have a meaningful conversation with a patient-show NO indication of being rushed or in a hurry- even though time is money. Dr. Miller is an outstanding physician but more importantly- an outstanding human being.

January 15th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Craig Miller for over 10 years. He is an excellent doctor and really cares about his patients. I would recommend him to other people looking for a family doctor.

November 22nd, 2010

Dr Miller really takes his time with me. I don't mind the wait for him cause I know he will give me all the time I need when it is my turn to talk with him. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

February 5th, 2010

Great Doctor

Doctor Miller has been caring for my husband and I for over a year. He and his assistant are always caring and take the time to speak to us over our lifestyles and medical concerns. I would say I highly recommend him, but then, I don't want to lose the personal care we enjoy due to an onslaught of new patients.

August 27th, 2009

Rude and Cold Hearted

My 95 year old mother fell and broke her arm and finger. She was disoriented and helpless. She had severe memory loss and gave me power of attourney to speak for her and handle her affairs. When I tried to speak to Dr Miller in the Signature Rehab Center he acted as if I were intruding and seemed very annoyed with me. The day before my mother, jean Smuckler was to leave the facility, the Dr. was sitting at the nurses station and I asked him about my mother's condition and anything I needed to know about her further care. The Dr. became angry at me and extremely rude, and he told me that he would not speak to me. If you are looking for a Dr. who is caring and compassionate, avoid using Dr.Craig Miller.

March 20th, 2017