A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Peters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Peters, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pathologic Dilatation
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urogenital Abnormalities
- Urologic Diseases
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Peters has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Andrew Peters MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Peters practice?
- Dr. Craig Peters has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Peters practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Boston, MA.
See Fairfax Urologists and Fairfax Pediatric Specialists.