A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Abbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Abbott, Dermatopathologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Abbott, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbott graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Abbott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Leon Abbott MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Craig L. Abbott practice?
- Dr. Craig Abbott has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Abbott practices Dermatology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Dermatologists.