A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Albert is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Albert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Albert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Children's Hospital at Mission
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Paul Albert MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig P. Albert practice?
- Dr. Craig Albert has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Albert practices Family Medicine near San Juan Capistrano, CA.
See San Juan Capistrano Primary Care Doctors.