A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Amshel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Amshel, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amshel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amshel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Amshel graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Amshel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Ambulatory Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Edward Amshel MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig E. Amshel practice?
- Dr. Craig Amshel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Amshel practices Surgery near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City Center, FL.
See Brandon Surgeons.