A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Antell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Antell, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Antell, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Antell graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Antell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Scott Antell DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Antell practice?
- Dr. Craig Antell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Craig Antell practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Farmingdale, NY and Mineola, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.