A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Antell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Antell, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antell
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Antell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Antell, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Antell graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Antell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Scott Antell DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Antell practice?
- Dr. Craig Antell has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Antell practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.