Dr. Craig Antell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Antell?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

April 12th, 2015

Yeah Dr. Antell

Dr. Antell is a fantastic doctor. He told me how to fix my back issues, and I have used his recommendations to avoid further back troubles. This doctor truly cares about his patients, every one, so if once a while someone else is having a bad problem, you may have a slight wait. But when it's your appointment, every ounce of his attention is focused on you. I believe Dr. Antell is one of the best doctors I have ever met, and truly is one of the most caring doctors I've ever met. If you want a doctor who truly listens to you and tells you how to fix your problem and avoid future problems, he's your man. I believe some doctors go into medicine to make money. I believe he went into medicine to make a difference in his patients' live, and for that, I am very grateful. I have been using Dr. Antell for about two years.

March 30th, 2014

Sweet talking doesn't make you a good doctor

I had a horrible experience with Dr. Antell. Although he is a sweet talker, his diagnostic skills are poor and his follow up is even worse!

August 7th, 2013

Lower back patient

I have been seeing Dr. Antell for well over 3 years now about my lower back. He has been tremendous throughout this time supporting me through various different aspects of my particular diagnosis. This has included his direct work with me for when I have needed it, the work of the physical therapist who are conveniently located in his office, and referrals to the appropriate surgeons and therapist beyond his practice that I should see. He has been very professional and helpful throughout my experience, so I am glad to have found him. He has been consistently reliable and responsive to my needs as a patient in order to help me improve on my back problems over the years. I have recommended him to many of my friends and colleagues...they always show their appreciation for my great recommendation as they all have had great experiences with Dr. Antell!

July 31st, 2013

Shoulder Pain

I am very impressed with Dr. Antell and his staff. I presented with a bad shoulder and Dr. Antell immediately diagnosed it as supraspinatous and tendinitis and then followed up with x-rays to confirm. Dr. Antell was absolutely correct in his initial assessment. This was followed up with the best physical therapy treatment I've ever had (and I've had quite a few for shoulder, neck, and knee problems). Dr. Antell and his staff will pursue a solution and not merely put a "bandaid" on a problem. In treating my current shoulder problem, it also had a positive effect on a chronic neck problem. Dr. Antell wants to get at the root of physical pain. Would highly recommend.

July 25th, 2013

Long wait time, Wrong diagnosis, doesn't return phone calls

His only goal is to push you into the physical therapy clinic he works for. Gave a wrong diagnosis. Doesn't return phone calls.

July 21st, 2013

Great office

very effective and complete care. went there with herniated back discs. staff took care of imaging and scheduling & Dr. Antell was extremely positive and proactive. really felt as though I was being taken care of.

July 11th, 2013

Great Doc, Great Office

I recently hurt my lower back and saw Dr. Antell, who immediately put me at ease. He listened to my concerns, correctly diagnosed my issue and has continued to follow-up to ensure I'm on the right track with my rehab. Most importantly, my progress has been great. Dr. Antell is a first-class doctor who I have already recommended to everyone I know and will continue to highly recommend.

July 9th, 2013

smart and makes a difference

After seeing several doctors uncessfully for a chronic neck injury that preventing me from attending work, I thought I was out of options. However, a friend recommended me to Dr. Antell and with his accurate diagnosis and dedication to fixing my problem, I was able to get completely healthy (and even back to running--after I could barely walk!) after working with him and his team. More recently I hurt my hamstring in an unrelated accident and he was there yet again to get me back to running shape again. He's honest, smart, to the point, cares about your problem, and wants you to get back to a happy and healthy lifestyle the right way--not spending the rest of your life on a cortisone shot regiment or surgery after surgery. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!

July 8th, 2013

exceptional experinece

While super upset last year when I broke my arm from a bicycle accident, I was more upset that I was going to have to find time in my already busy day to fit in physical therapy sessions. After such an exceptional experience with first the doctor (Craig Antell) and then continued comforting, knowledgeable and experienced visits with the PT (Jason Matthews), I now understand and appreciate the benefit and importance of PT. From the moment I entered the office, from the front desk, to the time and thoughtful diagnosis from Dr Antell to the repeated visits with Jason, I had no concerns about a speedy recovery when I needed to go back to them last month for a hip injury. I am 110% a believer in this office and trust them implicitly. I would recommend anyone and everyone to this office and highly suggest anyone with discomfort or an injury to go there and go there to see Dr Antell and Jason Matthews immediately!

April 11th, 2011

Dr. Antell immediately diagnosed the problem (on sight) but followed up with MRI. He got me on the right medicine to bring down inflammation and ease excruciating pain (I herniated a disk in my back working out and had to go to the ER where they did no testing (Xray or MRI) and did not prescribe right meds)My back feels back to 100% after treatment with Dr Antell and physical therapy. Am back to full workout routine and no meds needed. Cannot recommend highly enough. He is the best!

September 1st, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Antell for about a year now and am very frustrated by the experience. He did a great job in diagnosing my injury as well as initally providing treatment to the symptoms however did a poor job in figuring out the real cause. His mistaking assumptions led to further injuries. He also did not provide any guidance with regards to followup. I received a diagnosis, treatment plan, and then was sent on my way without further guidance or followups to see how that treatment was working. I believe he is a good dr when it comes to simpler cases but does a poor job when it comes to investigating more complex cases. Rather then look into the cause himself, he just referred me to other specialists. The problem is the referrals given by him & his colleagues were terrible.

April 22nd, 2010

Unbelievable! One of the best experiences with the medical profession.

My experience with both Dr Antell and his staff was one of the best I've ever had. I felt his diagnosis and treatment suggestions were very thorough and comprehensive. He also directed me to see a GYN after some of my tests results showed other issues not related to back injuries. Due to this referral; I found out I had another medical condition that was taken care of and I'm on my way to full recovery.Dr Antell and staff are always very friendly and professional. The staff actually remembered me even if I wasn't in the office for 6 mo. I would highly recommend him and his office.