A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Armstrong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Armstrong, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Armstrong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Logan Regional Hospital
- Bear River Valley Hospital
- Cache Valley Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig W Armstrong MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Craig W. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Craig Armstrong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Armstrong practices Pediatrics near Logan, UT.
See Logan Pediatricians.