General Practitioner, Pediatricians
2380 N 400 E
Ste C
Logan, UT 84341
435-753-7337
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very disturbed!  |  show details
by Loren on Feb 1st, 2013

The staff was great and it was very easy to get an appointment he also was very friendly to my daughter but he made my husband and I very uncomfortable when with out any warning he opened my daughters diaper and glanced at her vagina. He didn't even really examine it like there was something to look for he just looked at it and closed her diaper. When I came home I felt uneasy about it so I looked up on the computer everything a doctor is supposed to do at a two year old check up and i couldn't find anything that said they look at private parts! He also made us very uncomfortable by arguing with us about our personal believes about shots and fouride. I do not reccomend this doctor!!! I don't even want to know what he would have done if she wasn't sitting in my lap. Also anytime a male doctor looks at a females vagina a female nurse is to be present, that is the law!!!!!

|  show details
Feb 17th, 2012

I have five children all of whom have been taken care of by Dr. Armstrong. They all love him. He is very knowledgeable and experienced. I trust him very much. I would recommend him to anyone.