A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Asher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Asher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asher
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Asher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Asher, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Restrictive Cardiomyopathy
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Outflow Obstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Asher graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Asher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Physicians Regional Pine Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Robert Asher MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Asher practice?
- Dr. Craig Asher has 1 office location.
- Dr. Craig Asher practices Cardiovascular Disease near Weston, FL.