A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Aubuchon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Aubuchon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aubuchon
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Aubuchon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Aubuchon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Aubuchon graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Aubuchon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig E Aubuchon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig E. Aubuchon practice?
- Dr. Craig Aubuchon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Aubuchon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.