A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Aubuchon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Aubuchon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aubuchon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aubuchon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Aubuchon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Aubuchon graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Aubuchon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig E Aubuchon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig E. Aubuchon practice?
- Dr. Craig Aubuchon has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Aubuchon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.