A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Clark, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Body Imaging
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Clark has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig B Clark DO and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig B. Clark practice?
- Dr. Craig Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Clark practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Internists and Des Moines Cardiologists.