A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Clark, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Body Imaging
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Clark has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig B Clark DO and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig B. Clark practice?
- Dr. Craig Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Clark practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Internists and Des Moines Cardiologists.