A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Taylor, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Barr Taylor MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Craig B. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Craig Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Taylor practices Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.