A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Bailey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Home Care
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bailey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Anthony Bailey MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Craig Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Bailey practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.