A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Baldenhofer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Baldenhofer, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldenhofer graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baldenhofer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Andrew Baldenhofer MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Baldenhofer practice?
- Dr. Craig Baldenhofer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Baldenhofer practices Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.