A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Banta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Banta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Banta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Banta graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Banta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Stephen Banta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Banta practice?
- Dr. Craig Banta has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Banta practices Family Medicine near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Primary Care Doctors.