A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Banta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Banta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banta
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Banta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Banta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Banta graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Banta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig S Banta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Banta practice?
- Dr. Craig Banta has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Banta practices Family Medicine near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Family Physicians.