A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Barash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Barash, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bone Densitometry
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Barash graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Barash has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig Barash practice?
Dr. Craig Barash practices Gastroenterology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Medford, NJ.
See Langhorne Gastroenterologists.