A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Barkan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Barkan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Barkan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Barkan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barkan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Barkan practice?
Dr. Craig Barkan practices Pediatrics near Southampton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Dresher, PA.
See Southampton Pediatricians.