A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Barker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Barker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Barker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Barker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig Barker practice?
- Dr. Craig Barker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Barker practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Family Physicians.