Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Not Accepting Patients show details Not Accepting Patients
by Potential Patient on Jun 23rd, 2015

Even though this website (vitals.com) shows that Dr. Barker is accepting new patients, unfortunately, he is NOT and, according to his staff, he has been "full" for a long time. Had heard so many good things about him, was disappointed to discover this. : ( The only way to post this was to rate him, so gave him 5 stars.

DOCTOR BARKER show details DOCTOR BARKER
by JOHN DOE on Mar 10th, 2015

MR. BARKER RECEIVED AN AGREED ORDER FROM THE TEXAS MEDICAL BOARD ON 2-27-15

The Best GP for entire family show details The Best GP for entire family
by Bill N. on Feb 4th, 2015

My family and I love Dr. Barker.

Mar 1st, 2013

I've seen tons of doctors over the years and started seeing Dr Barker 7 years ago when I moved to Lubbock. Dr Barker is the BEST doctor I have ever been to! Dr Barker actually listens to you and cares about you. I would recommend Dr Barker to anyone looking for a doctor in Lubbock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Love My Doctor! show details Love My Doctor!
Mar 7th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Barker's since I moved to Lubbock when I was 14 and before he had his own practice. I love his PA's and him. I now have a family of my own and still use Dr Barker. I recommend him to anyone looking for an honesty, trustworthy, dependable, and cheerful doctor!!!

Returning Patient show details Returning Patient
by Donna Cheshire on Nov 30th, 2010

I am very pleased with Dr. and Staff. They are all very nice, pleasant and professional. I have never had to wait for very long. Dr. Barker is very easy to talk to and keeps everything on a professional level while making one feel at ease and cared for. 10s for Barker and clinic

Dr. Barker really does care show details Dr. Barker really does care
Sep 4th, 2008

Dr. Barker treats each of his patients with the same care and respect he would his own family.