A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Barkley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Barkley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Barkley, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sexual Disorders
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Barkley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Stanley Barkley MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Barkley practice?
- Dr. Craig Barkley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Barkley practices Urology near Palm Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Seminole, FL.
See Palm Harbor Urologists.